? ??????????????Green Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (20 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 3736 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shine On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 11662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Ins BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Banana Bread


Ingredients:
1 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Teaspoon Salt
4 Large Ripe Bananas, mashed
1 Egg
2 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon or Nutmeg
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Cream together sugar, eggs, and butter. Add flour, salt, soda, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well. Add bananas. Bake for 1 hour or bake in bread maker as directed.
This is my mother in laws recipe. I added the vanilla and cinnamon and/or nutmeg. It gives it alittle more flavor.
This morning I had some extra banana bread that needed to be used up. I decided I would try making French toast with it. It turned out pretty good. I really liked it. My kids are on the fence with it.

0 comments: