? ??????????????Green Orb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (20 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 3736 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shine On? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (34 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 11662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Ins BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

BBQ Chicken, Roasted Veggies, and Confetti Salad


This is what I cooked for dinner tonight. My husband was teasing me that his body was going to go into shock with all the veggies I fed him. He is a serious meat and potato guy. He said it was too healthy of dinner.
For the BBQ Chicken, I just salt and peppered the chicken and put it on the grill. After I turned it once I put Stubb's BBQ sauce.
For the roasted veggies. I cut up potatoes, zucchinni and squash out of our garden. Put them on a cookie sheet. Drizzle EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) over them. I put McCormick's Grill Mates Garlic and Onion. Sprinkle it over the veggies and toss them with your hands to coat all. Put in a 425 to 450 degree oven. Cook until potatoes are tender.
Confetti Salad
Ingredients:
2 Cans vacuum packed corn
Chop the following veggies small, about the size of the corn kernels:
1/2 Cup cucumber
1/2 Cup cabbage
1/2 Cup green onions
1/2 Cup tomatoes
1/2 Cup bell pepper (I use colored)
1/2 Cup sunflower seeds
Mix and dress with oil and vinegar dressing. I use Good Seasons Italian mix and make it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar according to the mix directions.
Adjust the ingredients and amounts to your taste.
I got this recipe from my recipe exchange group. She is my cute little neighbor donw the road.

0 comments: